Dermalmd’s Varicose Veins
Veins are blood vessels that send back deoxygenated blood from the outer parts of the body back to the heart and lungs. When veins become unusually thick, full of twists and turns, or become larger, they are called as varicose vein. This happens most commonly in the veins in the legs and thighs. The thickened, twisted or dilated parts of the vein are called varicosities.
Varicose veins can form anywhere of the body, but they are most often located in the legs. Varicose veins tend to be inherited, and become more important as a person ages. So many theories exist for why varicosities occur in veins, but the concord is that defective or damaged valves within the veins are the cause.
Valves prevent backward flow of blood within the vein. They keep blood in the vein moving toward the heart. It is unclear what causes the valves to work less efficiently.
DermalMD’s Varicose Vein Treatment works on varicose veins, offering a long term solution rather than a short term cosmetic fix. Even Tone Serum helps reduce or eliminate varicose veins.
- Increasing collagen in the skin surrounding the veins, which both reduces the visibility of varicose veins and prevents fluid from these swollen veins from seeping into surrounding tissues to cause heaviness and swelling
- Increasing elastin, which helps the veins to have better tone and prevents the vessel swelling that causes the varicose veins
- Strengthening capillaries that support veins, lessening the venous stress that leads to varicose veins
- Supplying anti-oxidants that help repair damage to cells in both skin and veins
- Reducing inflammation that leads to pain and itching
- Strengthening the walls of veins to help them function in a healthy manner
- Less quantity, Need bigger in Size
- COD (Cash on Delivery) option not available
- We can get this from online
Good product for the treatment of spider veins and varicose veins... Within a month can get good results!