Foderma – Advanced Eczema Treatment

fodermaEczema is a term for several different types of skin swelling. Eczema is also called dermetitis. It is not so dangerous, but most types makes red, swollen and itchy skin. Factors that can cause eczema include other diseases, irritating substances, allergies and your genetic makeup. Eczema is not contagious. The most common type of eczema is atopic dermatitis. It is an allergic condition that makes your skin dry and itchy. It is most common in infant and kids.
Eczema is a chronic disease. You can prevent some types of eczema by avoiding irritants, stress, and the things you are allergic to.

Foderma contains powerful natural and organic ingredients include Jojoba Oil, Rose Hip seed Oil, Morus Nigra Fuite Extract and Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract. This formula is specially designed to work with your skin’s natural biology to restore its ideal balance and heal itself.

PROS:

• Light, Non-Greasy Formula
  • Won’t Clog Pores
  • Fast Absorption, No Residue
  • Paraben Free, Fragrance Free, Steroid Free
  • No Fillers or Toxins

CONS:

• Small in Size
  • COD (Cash on Delivery) option not available
  • We can get this from online

Foderma – Advanced Eczema Treatment
Great product for skin problems... It can fit to all all type of skins... 100% Results.... Permanent Cure...
9.3 Total Score
Highly Recommended!

Design
8.5
Function
Performance
Usability
9.5
User Rating: 2.21 (52 votes)
40 Comments
  1. Reply Tiffany May 16, 2016 at 1:02 pm

Second week using it and it works awesome. Has a very neutral smell to it, but besides that works great.

2. Reply jamesd May 18, 2016 at 4:14 pm

Serum worked great, is really an awesome serum

• Reply Xavie August 14, 2017 at 9:39 am

Where can I buy it please?

• Reply Supplement101 September 7, 2017 at 2:25 pm

You can buy official website foderma.com. They ship to all countries.

3. Reply dennis33 May 19, 2016 at 12:28 am

Been using this for a few weeks now, big difference but not sure about the dosage not listed in site how much to use. Does anyone know the recommended amount to use??

4. Reply Mindy10 May 25, 2016 at 8:05 pm

Order it from website and shipping was fast. Dosage kind of small but so far so good with results

5. Reply Gerald May 25, 2016 at 8:06 pm

Shipping was quick but dosage was kind of small. so far so good with results however

6. Reply Karen May 25, 2016 at 8:12 pm

Shipping took longer than expected but other than happy with results so far after 2 weeks

7. Reply BriannaM May 25, 2016 at 8:15 pm

Recently purchased after seeing blog review. Hoping for good results

8. Reply Johnny May 25, 2016 at 8:17 pm

Good product! only one week and already seeing changes in skin

9. Reply Sarah May 25, 2016 at 11:32 pm

Great product! love it so far

10. Reply AJ55 May 26, 2016 at 4:57 pm

Not sure the exact science on how this works, but looking at the ingredients there are a lot of strange ingredients in there. In any case it does actually work, but I noticed you have to use several applications so you have to use it at least twice a day which I don’t like.

11. Reply JB432 May 26, 2016 at 7:52 pm

love it! skin is much more moisturized and rashes appear to be smaller in size and light in color

12. Reply Tedd May 26, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Started using product about a month ago but skin is still the same. not sure if case is too moderate but haven’t seen any changes in skin

13. Reply HaperA77 May 26, 2016 at 7:54 pm

Really helped with skin. been dealing with eczema for years now and nothing seemed to be working until now

14. Reply AshMax May 26, 2016 at 7:55 pm

Great question like commenter from earlier! helped with skin but not sure as to how much I’m supposed to be applying to my skin

15. Reply AshMax June 1, 2016 at 12:04 am

love it! amazing product

16. Reply Keisha Paul June 1, 2016 at 4:31 pm

Pretty good, helped with irritation

17. Reply Jessie June 7, 2016 at 10:37 pm

Feeling of serum is a little weird but overall good results

18. Reply Thomas23 June 7, 2016 at 10:38 pm

Product really helped with eczema. Skin used o be really irritated before using on a regular basis

19. Reply Patty Swanson July 17, 2016 at 6:12 pm

it was worth it. Cleared by skin up (from stubborn breakouts) in just about a day. awesome feel.

20. Reply Regan B July 18, 2016 at 5:58 pm

im in love with foderma

21. Reply Irene Rice July 19, 2016 at 6:11 pm

It is not irritating to my facial skin, even if I scrub it thoroughly. Never have I been this impressed with a serum. Thumbs up, will buy again.

22. Reply Jody Butler July 20, 2016 at 4:51 pm

Can’t use it because of the horrible smell. Way too much perfume! Good natural route for my bacne prevention. Only for this reason i purchased.

23. Reply Margaret Brown July 21, 2016 at 6:25 pm

Beautiful and a wonderful foderma serum and I would recommend using it👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

24. Reply Cathy Bennett July 24, 2016 at 5:41 am

This serum helped me calm the eczema on my body — especially in this crazy weather we are experiencing right now.

25. Reply Minniepadilla July 24, 2016 at 6:42 pm

WOOOOOOOW I LIKE IT SO MUCH

26. Reply Rosecarroll July 25, 2016 at 6:23 pm

This serum has slowly healed the skin irritations I had on both arms. It has a soothing effect on eczema. The skin feels moisturized and supple afterwards.

27. Reply Monte Cisneros July 26, 2016 at 6:06 pm

The best! ❤

28. Reply Louisaa July 28, 2016 at 7:24 am

I really don’t understand the hype! I don’t like the smell, it reminds me of irritating . I DO like the texture, healing eczema.

29. Reply Beata Wilson December 5, 2016 at 7:34 am

I was getting angry itchy red patches on my cheeks that went scaly and looked awful. I applied Foderma first late evening. When I got up in the morning I was astonished and delighted to see a 90% improvement. Soo super!

30. Reply Amanda Bursch December 9, 2016 at 12:09 pm

Its really magical… i thought it will take time to recover my eczema.. but i got result quick. so i started to use little irritation. but the result makes me cool.

31. Reply Jocelyn Volante January 21, 2017 at 8:53 am

This is a amazing product for me. Every winter I get an eczema flare up. It used to pop up in small patches on my arms but in recent years it has progressed to large, ashy, cracking, incredibly itchy patches on my elbows and between my fingers. I applied foderma twice a day and i got 100% cleared.

32. Reply Grace Gibbes March 8, 2017 at 7:32 am

I have suffered from eczema on and off for many years, recently I had a massive reaction on my face which resulted in severe eczema all over my face and neck. I applied foderma for 2 weeks, it had all cleared and my skin super smooth.

33. Reply Riddhi Modasiya July 19, 2017 at 6:11 pm

How to buy foderma eczema cream ???price please ..

34. Reply divya roper August 3, 2017 at 7:36 am

I used to have rashes that swelled and bled. In 5 minutes the irritation and swelling was gone. It worked great for eczema. Must try product.

35. Reply Vanessa K. Smith October 16, 2017 at 7:31 am

Took my son to the allergist for testing, but he couldn’t due to raised bumps on back so he prescribed Foderma. I apply about some drops to affected area. I started late evening by the following morning I saw big improvement, by day 3 my son was a new person. Very satisfied so far hope he doesn’t relapse.

36. Reply Jessica suresh October 27, 2017 at 10:43 am

I have suffered from eczema on my hands for the last 10 years, been to many doctors and dermatologists and tried at least 10 different products and treatments. Can no longer use those creams as they were excessively prescribed when I was younger and now my skin is really thin, papery and incredibly sensitive to heat and pain. I bought Foderma for the first time a couple weeks ago when my skin was really red, sore and inflamed, I aplied twice a day for 2 weeks, signifigantly its gone now.

37. Reply Presley Wilson November 11, 2017 at 7:29 am

My seven year old daughter had a nasty flare-up that travelled from under her arm to half way down her inner forearm. Wasted money at Chemist buying creams for a month that did nothing. Seeing her in pain & itching was awful, so went back to Drs & were prescribed Foderma!!!! Cleared completely in 36hrs & has never come back-this was 4yrs ago!